Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Releases!

.

I am so excited to be sharing the new Barefoot Book releases... Kids' Garden, We're Roaming in the Rainforest, and Up, Up, Up!
.
Click on any of the titles to visit the pages directly, or shop the entire Barefoot Collection upon my Barefoot Books web-site to read all about them and see some of the beautiful illustrations!


I am especially excited that Kids' Garden is now available! Get outside and grow with some child-friendly fun with gardening! This new "deck" is filled with 40 fun indoor and outdoor activities and games along with an eight page booklet that contains information on gardening tools, year round plant care, and garden safety. Step-by-step directions are enhanced by colorful artwork on each double sided card. I will be using this kit for many of my gardening, planting, and "green" storytelling activities in the coming months! Please join me, or buy your own copy here



No comments:

Post a Comment